Odisha Police SI Test Series
ODISHA POLICE SI COMBINED COMPETITIVE RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION-2021 FOR RECRUITMENT OF 477 POSTS OF SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS IN ODISHA POLICE UNDER HOME DEPARTMENT, GOVERNMENT OF ODISHA
Download Free Test Series 2023- TEST 1 (General Studies)
Download Free Test Series 2023- TEST 1 Solution
Download Free Test Series 2023- TEST 2 (General Studies)
Download Free Test Series 2023- TEST 2 Solution
The Odisha Police Recruitment Board (OPRB) will hold an open competitive examination for recruitment of Sub Inspector (SI) in Odisha Police. The detailed information regarding method of recruitment of SI of Police is available in Home Department Notification No.4888/D&A.,dtd.05.02.2021
Odisha Police SI Test Series I Free Practice Set
Odisha Police SI : Plan of Examination/ Scheme of Examination:
Paper-I (100 marks): General English & Odia Language
a) General English
The aim of the paper is to test the candidate’s ability to read and understand serious discursive prose and to express his ideas clearly and correctly in English.
The pattern of questions will broadly include the following of graduation standard;
- Comprehension of a given passage
- Usage and vocabulary
- Questions to test the knowledge of grammar.
b) Odia Language
- Comprehension of a given passage.
- Usage and vocabulary.
- Translation from English to Odia.
Paper- II (200 marks): General Studies
a) The nature and standard of questions will be such that a well-educated person should be able to answer them without having specialized study of the concerned subjects. The questions shall test general awareness of the candidates of a number of subjects covering various fields of knowledge as expected from any graduate. The questions shall be in English and candidates shall be required to answer in English.
b) The paper on General Studies will include questions covering the following fields of knowledge:
- General science and recent scientific/ technological developments: Questions will test the candidate’s awareness in the field of science and technology including matters of every day observations and experience.
- Current events of national and international importance: Questions shall be to test the knowledge of significant national and international events and of the topics of social relevance in the present day India.
- History of India from ancient times and Indian National Movement: Emphasis will be on testing the general understanding of social, economic and political aspects of the Indian History. Questions on Indian National Movement will relate to the nature & character of the nineteenth century resurgence, growth of Nationalism, attainment of Independence and role of leading personalities in the freedom movement.
- Indian and World Geography: Emphasis will more be on geography of India. The questions will relate to physical and economic geography of the country. It shall cover the main features of Indian agriculture and national resources.
- Indian polity and economy: Questions on Indian polity and economy shall be on political system, Constitution of India, Panchayati Raj administration, principal features and characteristics of Indian economy, planning and economic development of India.
- Mental ability and test of reasoning
- Numerical ability test and arithmetic of H.S.C. standard.
Basic computer literacy